VIRTUAL WORKSHOP 10/10: Intermediate Embroidery
Intermediate Embroidery | October 10 | 11 AM -12:30 PM PST
This Intermediate Embroidery class is finally here! If you know your way around a hoop and are pretty comfortable with the backstitch already, then this class is for you. Let’s get fancy!
This class will cover:
- Over 10 intermediate stitches with step-by-step instructions
- How to create a modern, balanced color palette
- Tips to design your own composition/pattern
- How to fix those “happy accidents”
Purchase an Intermediate Embroidery Kit with all of the materials needed, plus a few added goodies!
Choose from two booking options:
1. Purchase a Deluxe Embroidery Intermediate Kit from us that includes:
(2) 5” embroidery hoops
(3) squares of fabric for stitching
(3) embroidery patterns
erasable fabric pen
2. Supply your own materials. You will need two 5” embroidery hoops, 2 9x9 squares of cotton fabric (non-stretchy), embroidery needle, embroidery floss
When: October 10, from 11AM-12:30 PM PST via Zoom Meeting. You will receive login instructions a couple days before the workshop.
Order by October 2 to get your kit shipped in time!
Book with a friend and save $5 each! At checkout, include your friend's name in the notes. You and your pal will get a $5 refund as soon as we confirm both registrations. Email us if you've got questions!
About the instructor:
Melisa Joy is a San Francisco-based designer and fiber artist on a mission to get a hoop into people’s hands and help them capture the fun of embroidery! She uses her top-notch skills and her years of product design experience to create embroidery kits that are hassle-free and completely doable for the end-user—not to mention totally wall-worthy!