VIRTUAL WORKSHOP 2/6: Next Level Embroidery
Next Level Embroidery | February 6 | 11 AM -12:30 PM PST
Our Next Level Embroidery class is finally here! If you know how to thread the needle and are pretty comfortable with the backstitch already, then this class is for you. You really don't need much experience at all. Let’s get fancy!
This class will cover:
- Over 10 intermediate stitches with step-by-step instructions
- How to create a modern, balanced color palette
- Tips to design your own composition/pattern
- How to fix those “happy accidents”
Purchase a Next Level Embroidery Kit with all of the materials needed, plus a few added goodies!
Choose from two booking options:
1. Purchase a Deluxe Embroidery Intermediate Kit from us that includes:
(2) 5” embroidery hoops
(3) squares of fabric for stitching
(3) embroidery patterns
erasable fabric pen
2. Supply your own materials. You will need two 5” embroidery hoops, 2 9x9 squares of cotton fabric (non-stretchy), embroidery needle, embroidery floss
When: February 6, from 11AM-12:30 PM PST via Zoom Meeting. You will receive login instructions a couple days before the workshop.
Order by January 31st to get your kit shipped in time!
Book with a friend and save $5 each! At checkout, include your friend's name in the notes. You and your pal will get a $5 refund as soon as we confirm both registrations. Email us if you've got questions!
About the instructor:
Melisa Joy is a San Francisco-based designer and fiber artist on a mission to get a hoop into people’s hands and help them capture the fun of embroidery! She uses her top-notch skills and her years of product design experience to create embroidery kits that are hassle-free and completely doable for the end-user—not to mention totally wall-worthy!